Sunday, November 15, 2015

Contemporary Master Bath

Pin It Oh my goodness!  It's been WAY TOO LONG since my last post.

In the past six months, my life has changed so much!  We finished remodeling our house in Rancho Cordova, then sold it, changed Lowe's stores to a high volume location, lived with my husband's parents for two months, started working in Oregon, increased my commute to and from work by two hours round trip, moved into a new house on five acres in the middle of the country (one of our dreams!), and we are all FINALLY feeling settled.  Phew!  That was a lot of change.  It's crazy how unorganized you feel when your life is changed so much in a short period of time.

So....back to my projects I go!  These next few posts are long overdue!  I apologize to my clients who have been waiting so long for these pics.

The first post I would like to publish is for a retired architect.  He was so specific about the style he wanted, it was up to me to transform his vision into a reality.  He wanted a bathroom that was sleek and modern.  Something that looked like a luxurious hotel.  He wanted to feature natural stone, Crema Marfil Marble.  No color besides the natural elements of the marble, the rich tones of the cherry cabinetry, and the sleek silver of the stainless steel fixtures.  The one thing he wanted to have make a statement, was the floor tile.  We came up with the concept of creating a border around the Crema Marfil floor tile with an Emperador Dark Marble to frame the interesting angles featured in this space.

I hope you enjoy!


























2 comments:

  1. I loved this project!! Haven't had one really since.. Great clients..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this project!! Haven't had one really since.. Great clients..

    ReplyDelete